Monday, December 14, 2015

Cricket phone for Travel to US

Problem:

We are traveling to the US this week.  I wanted to be able to use my Lumia 730
while I am there.  This is the dual sim phone and so I thought I would just slip in
a US SIM and go.   I looked around and located cricket as an option.  They offer
"reasonable" priced plans for the US Market.  We are spoiled by all the options
here in European market.

Solution:

I ordered my card from US amazon and they shipped within a week.
Once I had the sim here is what I did.
1.) Go to their website: https://www.cricketwireless.com/shop/cart.html
2.) Get the ICCID off the card
3.) Get the IMEI number off your phone.  How? Dial
*#006# and dial
4.) The website will ask you for a stateside address which you will have to provide.

Or you can call 1-855-619-6021

No comments:

Post a Comment